- What are the implications on your inheritance tax liability if you pay school fees?
- Should your investments be held onshore or offshore?
- What is the most tax efficient savings method for paying education fees?
- What are the implications of making capital gifts to pay for school fees?
- What are the implications of making gifts from surplus income to pay for school fees?
- What would be the benefit of creating Trusts?
- What are the complications of using a Trust to pay for school fees?
- How does a local authority regard paying for school fees should long term care be required?
- How will school fees be paid if mental capacity is lost?
- Are current investments and savings working in the most effective way?
- Are your current cash holdings and investments protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
- Is your dividend income tax free?
- Do you utilise all of your personal tax allowances each year?
- Do you have a Capital Gains Tax liability and are you able to defer it?
Make An Appointment
If you would like to ensure that the correct financial strategy is applied to your personal circumstances then School Fees Planning can arrange at no cost for specialist in any area to review your personal circumstances
Please send us a message using the form provided here
alternatively email: email@example.com